This is our Step-by-step guide to make a deposit at Quantum
- First, you need to be registered and connected to your account. If you are not logged in, go to Quantum and click on the “Log In” tab.
- Enter your eight-digit number, username, password and click on “Login”:
- To make deposits, you need to have an address to deposit to your Quantum account. If you have not made a deposit, this will be the appearance of the main screen. Click on “Cryptocurrency Address” to create your first address:
- In the “Cryptocurrency Address” tab, click on “Get New Address”.
- Shortly after, the newly generated address will appear. To continue with the deposit, click on “My Account”:
- Now click on “Deposit”:
- Congratulations, you can now make your first deposit on the platform! You just need to access where the bitcoins are stored and send them to the indicated address.
To withdraw Bitcoins from your account, visit Quantum and on the main page, click Remove. You will be redirected to the Withdrawal Page.
- The withdrawal tab will show your balance. Enter the address to which you want to send your Bitcoins, the amount to send and the Blockchain Fee for your transaction.
- All withdrawals from Quantum have a withdrawal period of until D+1 (until the end of the next business day).
- Please, be careful when you enter or paste the amount of bitcoins you will send, as well as the Bitcoin address to which the withdrawal will be made. Otherwise, if you type the wrong address, bitcoins may be lost.
- Depending on your settings, the system may prompt you to confirm your two-factor authentication service on your phone or by email.
If you have any questions, you can contact our support team here.
By default, new Quantum accounts are set up to verify by email all financial transactions, such as withdrawals and changes to account data. Even so, we recommended you to set your phone to use the 2-factor authentication (2FA) with your account.
Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) can be set by visiting the Security Page on your account and following the instructions. This will provide an additional level of security to your account.
Our technical team is constantly monitoring the security of our customers’ accounts to ensure the highest level of security possible. If at any time you suspect your account may be compromised, please change your password and block your account by visiting the Settings Page and clicking the “Lock Your Account” button. Please report the situation to our technical team. You can unlock your account on the same page after it is confirmed that you are secure.